17 – 20 November 2020 | EXCO, Daegu, South Korea
Courses Reimbursement Policy
One presenter per half-day course, and one presenter per short course can apply for travel reimbursement.
Within South Korea:
Presenters whose permanent residence is within South Korea can apply for travel reimbursement of up to USD $500.00
Outside of South Korea:
Presenters whose permanent residence is outside of South Korea can apply for travel reimbursement of up to USD $1,000.00.
Covered expenses include air and rail fares or automobile travel and hotel.
Reimbursement can only be reimbursed by one person from the course. But at the course organizer's discretion they may be split between multiple presenters. So if a course has more than one presenter, the workshop organizer may split these benefits amongst presenters if necessary.
If an authorized traveler chooses to travel to the conference by personal automobile, SIGGRAPH Asia will reimburse at the common mileage rate of the country that the traveler uses the car in. However, SIGGRAPH Asia will only reimburse up to the cost of a round-trip air ticket from the starting destination provided. Automobile travelers may also receive reimbursement for parking.
SIGGRAPH Asia will reimburse hotel room charges, provided the hotel bill is in the name of the authorized traveler. It is strongly recommended to book the accommodation in a hotel which is included in the official SIGGRAPH Asia hotel list.
Meals, bar tabs, phone charges, internet charges, rental cars, fees, personal expenses, and expenses of guests are not reimbursable by SIGGRAPH Asia.
To obtain reimbursement for travel expenses related to your presentation at SIGGRAPH Asia, you must:
- Have prior travel authorization; provide Name and Email of the authorized traveler
- Have receipts for all expenses
- Submit a Course Presenter Expense Report within 45 days of completing travel
You are responsible for making your own travel and hotel arrangements.
* You can only be reimbursed after SIGGRAPH Asia 2020.
- We will only accept completed digital copies of the expense report, we will not accept blurred scanned copies or handwritten copies
- E-signatures or Name Acknowledgments are accepted within the expense report
- Please ensure that your Name and banking details are correct (spaces and hyphens are sensitive when doing the transfer)
- The timeline of the reimbursement will take approximately 2 months from the time we receive it