17 – 20 November 2020 | EXCO, Daegu, South Korea
- Art Gallery
- Birds of a Feather
- Computer Animation Festival
- Doctoral Consortium
- Emerging Technologies
- Technical Communications
- Technical Papers
- VR Theater
- Student Volunteers
- Online Submission System
- Notice To All Contributors
- Information For Speakers
- Recognition Benefits
- Submission Information
Unfortunately, every conference experiences some theft. While SIGGRAPH Asia does provide security at the event venue, you should exercise standard precautions in securing equipment (especially small, mobile items) when it is in the event venue.
As a service to our contributors, SIGGRAPH Asia insures equipment from the time it enters the event venue to the time it leaves the event venue, provided: (a) receipt and outbound shipping occur while the event venue is occupied by SIGGRAPH Asia, and (b) an Equipment Insurance form was completed and submitted. If you have not completed and submitted the insurance form, your equipment will not be insured by SIGGRAPH Asia.
- SIGGRAPH Asia does not insure personal items, such as cell phones, digital cameras, laptops, camcorders, etc.
- SIGGRAPH Asia does not insure equipment in transit to or from the conference. Please be sure to insure your equipment during shipment.
- A deductible of SGD1,000.00 applies to each claim.
Insuring Your Equipment
If your work is accepted for presentation at SIGGRAPH Asia, and you want to have your equipment insured while at the event venue, you will be asked to complete the online Equipment Insurance Form in your final details of your submission form.
If you are an equipment donor, you will be asked to complete in the program Submission form.
Filing a Claim
If your equipment is insured by SIGGRAPH Asia, please follow this procedure to file a claim for damage or theft:
- Notify the Conference Management Office immediately.
- Make a police report at the nearest police station. If possible, a report in English is preferred.
- Submit the following documents:
- Copy of the police report
- Copy of the original purchase receipt
- Copy of a replacement quote from a vendor or manufacturer
Forward this claim documentation to Conference Management, which will review and record your claim. It will then be sent to the insurance representative at Koelnmesse Pte Ltd; The Organizers for processing. Contact us at: email@example.com
Other terms & conditions apply to your claim. Please reach out to the Conference Management Office for more information. Note again that a deductible of SGD1,000.00 applies to your claim.