Nov/Dec 2020 (Dates TBA) | Online Event
The SIGGRAPH Asia 2020 Courses program aims to push the boundaries of Computer Graphics and Interactive techniques, by providing master classes by leading international experts from academia and industry. Topics could include graphics and interactive techniques with:
- Innovative ideas, novel creations, and new paradigms;
- Different areas of computer science, e.g., big data, artificial intelligence, vision, and others;
- Other disciplines from art + design + science + technology + engineering;
- Related skills, e.g., storytelling, visual psychology; &
- Different application areas, e.g., manufacturing, medicine, social awareness, cultural heritage.
Courses are presented in Two Basic Formats and will be in English:
- Short (1 hour and 45 minutes)
- Half-Day (3 hours and 45 minutes including one 15-minute break)
More information on the session details will be revealed soon. Stay tuned!
The SIGGRAPH Asia 2020 Courses program will aim to push the boundaries of Computer Graphics and Interactive techniques, by providing master classes by leading international experts from academia and industry, and by broadening the scope to include thought-provoking overviews and demonstrations of new research that crosses traditional boundaries.